Advertisements
Advertisements
Looks like I'll start the Utah roll call for Birthparents :).
I'm Anne and I placed two girls, one will be 4 in March and the other one just turned 2. You can read my story by clicking on my signature, if you'd like.
I originally am from about 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City area, but I'm currently living on my own up north closer to the border between Utah and Idaho while I'm going to college.
Come on everyone and give a shout out from Utah if you're a birthparent or if you've been touched by adoption :).
Hi Anne,
I am an Adoptive Mama here in Utah. I live 10 minutes North of Salt Lake. My daughter's Birth Mom lives in the Salt Lake area. Our daughter will be three in March. We have an open adoption, but we don't see Birth Mom nearly as often as I would like to because her spouse prefers she move on past the adoption.
I would love to meet other Utah parents associated with adoption!!
Advertisements
Hi I am an adoptive mom from northern Utah. I have 3 children who were all adopted. They are 8 (9 next week), 4 1/2 and almost 2. My 2 youngest our bio 1/2 sibs. We have an open adoption w/ their bmom even though she lives across the country. We have a semi open adoption w/ our oldest's bmom but are hoping to open it more in the next few months.
Another Adoptive mom here. Not exactly what you were looking for, I know. But I just wanted to say you are amazing! Birthmothers are among the most courageous women I know. We have two children who were adopted and their birthmothers are our heroes. We love them so much! Their love for their children is awe-inspiring!
Thanks for letting me share. Have a beautiful day!
Hi! We were just recently approved for foster/adopt in Utah. I am looking for others who are involved in this to help make the wait more bearable. I know the wait is different for everyone...but how long did you have to wait for a placement?
Just looking for information on how a gay couple can adopt in Utah. We've tried surrogacy but she bailed on us the day before our doctor's appointment. So now we're turning toward adoption. We're just worried about such strict laws in our state. Anyone know anyway we can add a child to our family? Thanks in advance!
Advertisements
Hi,
I am an adult adoptee ins search of birth family. I was adopted in SLC and grew up there. I now reside in Florida, and have just started my search. Could use some support, from adoptees.
Thank you
RLW
:thanks: Hi im a bmom in northern UT looking to chat up some other people in adoption who also live in UT!
Hi I am an adoptive mom here in West Jordan, UT of an amazing almost 5 year old. We have been trying to adopt for a little over 2 years now with no such luck. Every agency we go to either is shut down, because they just can't compete with the higher priced agency or something else. We have had 2 close experiences with girls who decided to keep their babies. We are getting very disapppointed and don't know what to do or where to turn. I would love to have someone to talk to about all this stuff who understands what it is like.