Advertisements
Advertisements
I am in the Buffalo area and would love to meet other adoptive families. Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread!
Hi there,
I'm in Buffalo. We'll be finishing up our homestudy soon (took us a while to get the last of the paperwork done with the holidays & whatnot...), and then we'll just be waiting... :)
Advertisements
Hi Meggie!
Where do you plan to adopt from? Do you have any other children?
I live in South Wales, but work in Buffalo.
I'm in the Buffalo area also. My son is from Eastern Europe. He's been home for 3 years,
I'm a single mom and belong to a great local adopton playgroup. The kids have so much fun together.
It's really a lot of fun. Basically a bunch of moms hooked up and one great mom got everyone together and started the playgroup. She set up a yahoo group.
Basically, no one really runs the group. We are all welcome to throw out ideas for get togthers and see what happens.
In good weather, we just get together at the playground and the kids run wild.
My son is Bulgarian, we have Russian kids, kids from Guat, little ones and teenagers.
I'll find the yahoo group address and IM it to you.
Advertisements
hesabanana
Hi Meggie!
Where do you plan to adopt from? Do you have any other children?
I live in South Wales, but work in Buffalo.
Oh my - I haven't been back to this forum in a few weeks, eh?
We're planning to adopt domestically & are working with an agency in Williamsville. We don't have any children yet; we spent several years "trying" before we decided to pursue adoption, and then we spent a while figuring out exactly how we wanted to proceed before getting started. :)
We live right in the city, and my husband works downtown near the marina. I'm self-employed & work from an office in my home.
Nice to meet you. :)
I just found out about this local thread today... I have a beautiful daughter from Guatemala who is 2 1/2 yrs old & we are in the final stage of adoption for our son who has been stuck in PGN since 12/06. Hoping to bring him home in June.. We also have a guatemala play group it great to see all the kids get together.... Hope to see more post soon...:coffee: