Advertisements
Advertisements
Surely I'm not the only person from the Tulsa Area on these forums. Come on everyone lets get to know each other and start chatting up a storm!
Speaking of storms everyone stay safe this weekend if the big one does hit like predicited.
Hi there !
We are in tulsa too, well Owasso actually but close enough. We have one beautiful son through adoption and we are currently waiting to be matched for baby #2.
We've been waiting for almost 9 months which seems like forever since we only waited 4 months with our son... but we are coping, or at least trying !
how about you?
g.
Advertisements
Hi G!
We currently live on the East side of Tulsa, (transplanted from KS) but will be moving in the next few months, not sure where though. I'm kind of leaning to either B.A. or maybe a little place in the country but close to city limits you know?
DH and I do not have any children yet and are working with DHS to adopt. We are hoping for a sib group in between 5-10. We have been invited to our first "matching" party in February and are hopeful/excited/nervous all in one. We have only officially been waiting for a few months but unofficially we have been waiting to be parents for 9 years, if you count all the trying on our own and fertility treatments as well.
I really hope you are matched soon, IMO the waiting and waiting is probably the hardest thing. At first I thought all the paperwork and "red tape" would be the hardest but to me that was a piece of cake compared to all this waiting around.
From what it looked like this AM before work your area might have already started getting hit with the freezing rain? I hope you are all stock piled up and stay super warm this weekend. I'm praying that it doesn't hit like last time.
HOWDY....We live in BA and just brought home our beautiful daughter from Guatemala. I fostered her myself in Guatemala for 6 months...we just made it back to the good OLE USA NOV 1st. Kya Blu is 10 months old. We plan to adopt all of our children. Nice to meet you all...hope to chat more later...we do have a blog you can check out if you get a chance...
Advertisements
Hi neighbors! I think this is a great idea but maybe it is divided up too much. One for all of Oklahoma would probably do it, don't you think? If you don't I will just crawl back to my OKC area part and mind my own.
I think one forum is probally enough for all of Oklahoma too...I am ready to plan a get together too...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu
KIDDING!!!!! Of course one forum for all of Oklahoma is enough~ at least IMHO! The more the merrier!
Question #1. Is there a Oklahoma-area foster care forum anywhaere?!?!?
Question #2. Am I the only mother around here whose cabin-feverish, stir-crazy, school-age children are driving me AbSoLuTeLy CrAzY?!?!?!?! :banana:
Hi - I'm Kerri - single mom-to-be, in the process of adopting from Guatemala. I decided to check this form out after talking to Candy. I read the yahoo groups alot and am active on the guatadopt boards. It's great to see so many from Oklahoma.
Advertisements
Congratulations. To you on the new arrivals, and good luck and Congrats on those that are adopting. I am actually looking to locate, or be available for my daughter to locate me. I had a baby girl, 5/5/88 at st francis at 222 in the afternoon, and she weighed 9.9, it was a closed adoption to a family in Broken arrow. If anyone can help wonderful, or if anyone is looking even better, if not that is okay too, doesnt change the fact that I still love her and will always be here. Giving her up was not about me but doing right by her, I would just like to know that she is safe and loved.
Piper