Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi Everyone!
I live about 90 miles south of Lexington but, Lexington is where I come to for shopping and days out with family! I was hoping to meet some fellow Kentuckians here!
We were told today that we were submitted for PINK on Thurs and we're SO excited! We're hoping for an appointment around the 23rd.
Where are you all in this process and how is it going?
Take care and best of luck to you!
Jeanne:flowergift:
Hello, Jeanne! Who would have thought that I could find you here?!;)
Like Jeanne, I live South of Lexington, but only about 30 minutes! I have one little guy adopted from Juitapa Guatemala, and has been home for almost a year! We are currently adopting a 2 year old girl in PGN, and 2month old girl in fmily court, both from Guatemala! The 2 month old is Caleb's birth sister!
Would love to hear from others in the Central/south area of KY!
:flowergift: Sabra
Advertisements
Well, Sabra...if we're the only two then we'll just have to have our own get togethers and group! haha ! Why don't you be president first? teeheehee!
Take care!
Jeanne:love:
This is Angie in Central KY.
My husband and I hope to start the process of adopting eventually. I've researched criteria that agencies look into and most of them want a couple to be married at least three years. We just reached our first anniversary. We hope there is an agency out there that might over look that part. Also of concern is my health. I'm type 1 diabetic, with some other health issues, and am fearful we might get denied for those reasons.
That is the scoop right now.
I'm in the midst of talking to people who have adopted, as I have some family members who've gone through adopting, and just preparing to start the process.
Angie
Adoption is the legal act of permanently placing a child with a parent or parents other than the birth mother or father. Severing the parental responsibilities and rights of the birth parent and transferring those responsibilities and rights to the adoptive parent.
=======================
Katie
[URL="http://www.drugtreatments.com/kentucky"]Kentucky Drug Treatment
[/URL]
Advertisements