Advertisements
Advertisements
We live in Oklahoma City and are currently in the process of adopting a little girl from Guatemala. I'm just checking in to see if there are any other families out there in OKC right now in the process who are on this forum...
:flowergift:
Hi.
We're from the Enid area adopting from China. Isn't it exciting?! This will be our first child after years of looking.
Advertisements
Ron and I live in Edmond Oklahoma. We just brought our son home from China. He is our first child. I know of at least one other person on this site from Edmond but she got pregnant and had to stop her adoption until she could convince her hubby to proceed. I hope she visits too!
What a cool thing to have people so close that we could actually meet!
My wife and I are in Oklahoma city. We have completed our paperchase except for getting all the documents athenticated from the secretary of state and Guatemalan consolate. We are now finishing our homestudy today. We will be adopting a boy form Guatemala. Very exciting. It's been hard to find people adopting from guatemala here in Oklahoma. The agency we are using is not in state so everyone that is on the agency forum lives on the east coast and mid west. It's great to know there are some people we can chat with close by.
I know the posts here are older but I am in the OKC area and just found the OK forum. I am an adoptee and have not adopted but would enjoy getting to know others nearby. :) :happydance: :)
I am also an adoptee in the OKC area and have just registered. I have read this site for almost a year now. Am in reunion for a year now. Welcome to OK.
Advertisements