Advertisements
Advertisements
We bought the peanut shell. Paid way too much ($68) but, I love it. I got it online, however if you are staying at the Marriott.... A woman that works at the La Vista (one of the waitresses) makes them. She asked if she could make a pattern from my sling and of course I let her. When we were there for pickup she was selling them for $8.00.
She has several varieties to choose from if you don't like the peanut shell design.
Advertisements
Do not lose hope It may take a while but it does not mean that any of us has not heard of you or we do not care about it. We can move through your story and love to help but live in another place that means a relationship can only be able to share just one real family experience via email. I have answered many postings but still, have a long term relationship or material that is not geographically viable, but I try to reach the right person / myself Offer and then we can start on the road. To be a family. Hope everybody here even if it takes some time.
Last update on July 16, 12:08 pm by hasan rehan.
I have a short torso and for me, having the waistband low around my hips is the key. Everyone goes on about how high up around the waist is the best but that totally doesn't work for me!
I use a Tula, so I don't know if that'll transfer over to your carriers, but low low low is great for me. Kid is 13 months and 25lbs and I have no problems carrying him on the front for hours.