Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi! My name is RiAnnon. I am married to Stephen since 2004. We have one child, Isaac, 20 months old that was adopted from Guatemala at 7.5 months old. I grew up in the Parkersburg/Vienna area, but we now live outside of Clarksburg. I breastfeed my son and have since 24 hours after he was placed in our arms. A lot of people find that interesting. I am a mostly SAHM (I work 2 days a month outside the home). I don't know what my fav restaraunt is, but my little boy's is anywhere that has Chickie Nuggets....LOL. We are members of GAFA of WV, a support group for people in WV that adopted from Guatemala. Oh, we have 2 dogs also. As far as favorite things in this area, that would be my DH and DS. I really don't know the area well and have had trouble making acquaintances/friends. I would LOVE to meet some new people and get to know you!
RiAnnon
Advertisements
Hi, I too grew up in Parkersburg...went to PHS, graduated in '86! Small world!!! We live in Chicago now, but I saw your post and couldn't believe it!
Awesome! I didn't graduate from PHS because I went to Christian school, but that is still cool! I graduated in '95. Did you adopt any children? Looking to adopt?