Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
I'll start it Brandy, though I did a post in the general AZ one!!
I'm Teri. I'm single, living in Mesa with my two dogs, Daisy (Husky) and Mortimer (Dachshund).
I work in Scottsdale at an insurance company, I was an avid reader until I started back to school, but still make time for a Janet Evanovich book when I can.
I am hoping to start my adoption journey in Vietnam next month, though from the meeting i just had with my boss he wants me to go in for a promotion now, which would put things off for at least two years and I don't want that!
Advertisements
I see that there are not many posts to this sight. Hmmm... But I will post in hopes that someone will add to it like me and we can get this going.
I am a single F hoping to adopt an older child 6-11. I live in Mesa and work in Phoenix with a major airline. I love to travel and can't wait to take my "daughter" to see the world!:airplane:
I know this process can be long but I can wait (not too long though!):clap:
Hi I am starting the adoption process and just spoke to a lawyer and filled our home study yesterday. (horray)We are very excited. We live outside of the valley. We have two boys and one dog. I am now a stay at home mom but was a dental assistant. I am 28. We love to hear peoples stories on adoption it helps us in the process. We joined this board in hopes of education and support.