Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Do you know any Marcum's?
My BM gave me a birthname....Cherie Melanie Marcum.
I often wonder why she named me? I was shocked when
I found out she did!I would love to find her just to say thank you for the selfless act of giving me life!
I am 34 and pray it is the time to meet my birth family
I have two adorable little boys, and a wonderful husband, but know that this is something I need to do.
I have received NON ID info...now if I could just put the puzzle together...
any thing you can suggest/leads/info
would be so appreciated
God Bless!
Advertisements
I have relatives in Little Rock and my grandmother has some friends with that last name in her social group. I've heard it several times, but can't remember which ones they are. I doubt they're the same family, since that would be too easy. But I'll ask her to check into it.
Amy
God Bless you for writing. I just returned from LR-visiting
family(my husband's)...I searched every face in the crowds,looking...wondering, praying for a miracle...that I will be able to fill some wholes soon...I just read cover to cover.....20 things adopted kids wish their adoptive parents knew.I feel validated and know I am not alone
for the first time in 34 years....I am 34. Thank you so much for taking the time to check into this for me
I have made sure my children have all the information they need about their birth families. I do not want them to have to fret and wonder. I just don't think thats right. I think you should of had all the information you needed. Good luck on your search.
Advertisements