Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hello:flowergift:
My name is Lillian I will be 31 this thursday:cake:
I have one bio daughter who will turn 13 in a couple of months:dance: . I am interested in foster adoption through my county. I am in the last stages I just need to have my TB test results turned in this thursday and will go from thier. I am nervous, I have been on this jouney for the past two years, so I am trying to prepare the best way I can..I have researched daycare and have asked my employer about FMLA, I still dont know what to expect since I dont have a placement yes, I am hoping for a child in the following range 4-10 f. I will keep you posted..:banana:
Advertisements