Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hello as a few of you are aware I have been a member of this group for quite some time I am trying to help my husband find his birth family.... we have registered with issr cannot locate non id as of yet patricia is still looking?? we have had some one start a search on either the birth books or index by his birth cert number but was never compleated we do know his adopted name is in the birth books....We have found another adoptee who was also placed up for adoption two years later her non id states she had a older sibling born in 67 both of these birth mothers have the same first name of linda just difrent last names his is bishop hers is lindsey also her amended name is in the birth books both were private adoptions arranged by dr eugeen massad out of Brook haven hospital in Farmers Branch Texas also known as Carroloton.. ..I am posting this due to the fact that steves birthday is just a few days away And was going topost fresh messages on every free data base i could find just in case some of his birth faily got currious and wanted to search for him...So if there is a data base out there you dont think I am aware of please feel free to let me know
Advertisements
I grew up in Carrollton, from 71 to 6yrs ago, I was born in 1965, and went to newman smith High School. If I can help you find who your looking for,(I probibly know them!) Carrollton started out as a 2 way dirt road, everyone knows each other! Got any info? I will look