Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
I'm Michelle,
I am married, and a mom of three, two boys and one girl, ages 1,4, and 10. I am a SAHM, and I take care of a couple of extra kiddos in the afternoon, they all keep me busy....no need for PTA or Girl Scouts :). I was born in Dallas, and lived in several cities surrounding Dallas, from Denton to Plano, I consider Plano to be my hometown since that is where I spent the latter of my childhood into adulthood :). I now live in Garland on the edge of Richardson, but my adoption took place in Plano, in 1986. I am currently waiting ever so patiently for a my DD to be ready to meet me and her half siblings. Some of my fav restaurants are Napoli's, Black Eyed Pea, and my all time fav is Mexican so....I'd have to go with El Fenix...YUMMM. As far as I know of, I haven't found any support groups in my area, but I too have a sista close enough to give me a hug when I need one!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Advertisements