Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hey Crick -
As you know, I haven't adopted...yet. Though, I do hope to in the very near future. Just didn't want you to think that no one in the Eugene area reads these.
Come on all you adoptive families in Eugene/Springfield. Let's get this forum going.
Advertisements
Hello,
My husband and I are thinking about becoming foster parents but were wanting some more information relating specifally to fostering in Oregon. My husband works full time and I work part time, 3 days a week. We have one child who is 20 months old who goes to day care 2 days a week. So if we do decide and become approved to become foster parents, does the state pay for day care expenses? These are the details that we need before looking into it more. We don't make a ton of money, but would need to make sure that we can afford to do this. I don't even know what the state pays for being a foster parent. I know there are a lot of children out there who need loving homes, and we would like to be one of those! So any info that you can share would be great! Thanks for reading.... hoping to hear something soon!