Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi y'all!
My name is Roni (you say: "hi Roni"). I was born in Dallas, my Step-Parent Adoption took place in Dallas Co. I grew up in NE Richardson. I am now living in Allen (North and East of Plano).
I am married to a fabulous man!! I am raising my almost 8 year old (yes, the count down has begun). I LOVE Babe's Chicken house, Tai Pan (in Allen) and that new Sushi place in Allen (where tailgators used to be). Aside from work my time seems to be consumed with activities for my Brownie Troop, my self-defense classes, Bunco and of course my wonderful Sistas.
I am a birthmom (placed in 1988 in an Agency closed adoption), I am an Adult Step-Parent Adoptee and we are in the process of having DH adopt my younger daughter. I have not found any type of support group for birthmoms here, but I did find a "Sista" who is close enough for a hug if need be!!
Advertisements