Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hello All:
We're the Woodworths in Stone Oak. We adopted Julia - now age 7 - from St. Petersburg, Russia in May, 2006. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Becky
[url=http://www.woodworthfamily.blogdrive.com]The Woodworth Family in Beautiful San Antonio TX[/url]
Advertisements
Hello-
Dh & I are from San Antonio, TX we have no kids right now and we are still waiting for a placement. We are a licensed family with lots of love and empty rooms waiting for kiddos!!!
My DH and I are in San Antonio waiting for our license. I am so anxious for foster-to-adopt to work out!!!
We have been licensed since 2006, but we swithced agencies in Jan 2007......... the first one we went to was obnoxious.......
Mrs Moli- What agency are you with? PM me
Advertisements
Nice to meet you guys. My name is Amy and I'm just starting the process of domestic infant adoption. I'm still researching agencies. At first I thought I'd pick an agency in San Antonio but the more research I do, the more I realize just how many options there are. Does anyone have recomendations of agencies in Texas, please PM me if you do.
Hello, my name is Tiffany. We have four bio children from ages 8-2 and one foster baby who is 7 weeks. I am wondering if anyone has found a really great doctor here in SA that accepts the foster care insurance, Superior Star Medicaid? We saw a doctor yesterday and it was a disaster! :(
Greetings All,
My wife and I are recently licensed (foster to adopt) but haven't opened our home yet (upcoming surgery). We are anxious to start as we know there are lots of great kids out there that could use a good home!
Tiffany ... ABCD Pediatrics in Stone Oak is awesome. We see Dr Steven Fischer but all the doctors are great there. The number is 494-2223.
Advertisements
I need some help PLEASE!!! My daughter's natural father's rights were terminated many years ago. I have recently married and my husband is going to adopt her. Since her bio father's rigths are already terminated, I need to file a petition for the step parent adoption but cannot seem to find it. I only have come across the adoption with termination of rights petitions. Does anyone have this form they can email to me or know how I can obtain it?
Thanks a bunch!
We are a Foster-Adopt Family with two boys (1 & 3) currently placed with us (will find out if we can adopt them in February)...we are expecting our first Bio Kid in May! :)
Hi
My name is Amy. My husband and I are looking into domestic adoption and wanted know if anyone recommends an agency here in SA.
Thanks ! :flower:
Hi my name is Emily and my husband and I live on the outside of San Antonio in the La Vernia area, we are just starting the process for foster to adopt. We have 2 kids 9 and 7. I am very nervous and scared over the process but hopeful too.
Advertisements