Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hello Grand Rapids Area,
I am married (6 years).
We came home the end of September, 2006 with our son from Astana, Kazakhstan. He turned 1 in November. We are so excited to have him in our lives.
We like Michigan because of the outdoors...of course today is a little too cold and gray for me. I love to garden both veggies and flowers.
We do not belong to an Adoptin Support group but talk to a lot of people who have adopted through church and work. I do go to Mom's Time Out at church.
We like just about any restaurant, but go out a lot less now that we have a 1 year old. But if we had to pick one for a survey it would be Real Food Cafe in Alger Heights.
Michelle
Advertisements
Hello, all! I'm originally from the Grand Rapids area. My parents still live there and we get back there regularly.
I love West Michigan, because of the four season (though winter lasts a little too long for me) and because there's always a lake or river nearby.
My favorite restaurant is Arnies on Alpine, though any location will do.