Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
My husband and I have been foster parents in Howard County for roughly 3 years. We currently have a pre-adoptive placement for 3 siblings, 2 boys (ages 5 and 4) and a girl (3). They've only been with us for 3 weeks so far, but so far, everything is going really well--much better than we could ever have anticipated! I'm sure it won't always be this way, but we are thankful that it is right now!
We've met bio-mom who said she would like us to adopt her three children (with an open adoption agreement) and is happy they can all be together. (They were previously separated in two different foster homes.)
We're very excited about beginning this journey!
Advertisements