Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hello, My name is Vanessa and I am happily married with three children. We have two bio children Lee 9- and Olivia 6 months and I have a beautiful Guatemalan princess Arianna who is 15 months.. We live in Des Allemands, Louisiana and are interesting in meeting other local adoptive families.
Vanessa
Advertisements
Hi! My name is Amber and I live in Slidell, LA. I am currently saving money and fundraising in order to adopt (hopefully) from Hong Kong when I become of age (which is 25). I am currently finishing my last year in college. I have no children of my own, but I am a godmother to my best friend's 3 children, ages 7, 6, and 4 1/2 months.
My DH and I live outside of B.R. We have 2 bio children who will be 11 & 7 this year. I'm hoping to get some feedback on the agencies that have been used in La. 1st choice was Guatemala but thats been put on hold. Definitely International...:flower:
I am a 56 year old Louisiana Adoptee in search of my birth family. I was born 2/19/1955 in New Orleans. Birth Name: Paul Chaves. Adopted Name: Russell Clay Mathis. Adopted from Sellers Baby Home in New Orleans. I have lived in Texas since I was 6 years old, but my roots from my adoptive family are in Louisiana and Mississipi. I have no info about my birth family at this time.