Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hey - My name is John. My wife, Jennifer and I recently completed an adoption through a local agency.
We are loving being new parents and found the process a challange, but well worth it! Would love to touch base with other local adoptive parents.
John
Advertisements
Hi John-
My name is Stephanie. My husband & I adopted domestically in June. Looks like we're in the same area!! Congrats on your recent adoption & welcome!
Wow - Congrats to you as well! :) Our timelines are pretty similar as well, though your daughter is 5 months older than ours.
Can you recomend any local adoption support groups?
Thanks for saying Hi :)
John
It looks like your messages have been here a while but I thought I would give it a shot. After several years of miscarriages and IVF treatments we have decided it is time to start looking at new ways to grow our family. We are excited to get started on this journey. It looks like you were both successful, I was wondering if you had any recommendations on where/how to get started?