Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
HI!
We are from Cedar Rapids.
We have a 3 1/2 year old adopted daughter, and are currently logged in for a hopeful adoption from China- wait is looking like it might be 3 years- seriously considering changing programs.
NEXT! :-)
Melissa
Advertisements
Hello,
My DH and I recently moved to CR so we are closer to both of our families.
We have brought home our son from Guatemala. We hope to adopt in the future, but only time will tell.
Sincerely,
Ann
Forever Family: March 13, 2007
Hello, my name is Kathy. I am 33 and single. I am living in the Manchester area and hoping to adopt an older child (teens or tweens) out of foster care in the next year or so.
I'm thinking of useing [url=http://www.iowakidsnet.com/index.cfm]Iowa KidsNet[/url] a friend gave me info on it but have also thought of Bethany in case I find a child in another state I would like to adopt.
Kathy
My husband and I would like to adopt and are starting to research which agency to go through and whether to adopt domestic or international. Any information or suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks!
Advertisements