Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
I know it's been a while since this was posted back in 2007. I've been looking to see if there are any parents waiting to adopt near Orlando? My husband and I have been waiting for eight months. We were matched for two months, but the birthmother decided to parent her baby. We're back on the list, but it seems like it has been forever. We had been TTC for 4 years - 1 yr IVF (3 cycles). We are crossing our fingers and praying!
Advertisements
CDIGI -
We are in Orlando and have just begun our process using the same agency you did. While we won't be signing with them, they will be completing our home study and our post-placement visits. We would love to get some feedback from you!!!