Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi!
I live in "New Tampa" and we've lived here for almost three years.It is incredible to not have much of a winter.I love being able to go to the beach at the drop of a hat!I have two children.One is from Guatemala.He is 19 months old.I look forward to meeting other families with children from Guatemala.
Advertisements
We are north of Tampa in New Port Richey. We have two adopted children from Vladimir, Russia. Our toddler girl was adopted in the fall of 2005 and our baby boy was adopted in the fall of 2006. We are always looking for other adoptive families to network with.
Hi!
I was talking to another adoptive mom yesterday.She has a 21 month year old son from Russia.We are in the works of starting an adoption support group.Would you be interested??PM if you would like to learn more.Congratulations on your children!!Isn't it exciting?!
My name is Amy and my birthdaughter, Emory, is 2. We have an open adoption and it works great for us. I live in the Town and Country area in my very first house with my boyfriend John. I love going to the movies, going out to eat, going dancing in Channelside or Ybor, or I'm just as happy staying home and watching t.v. I love living in Florida, been here all my life. I'm hoping to connect with all members of the triad, especially other birthmoms in my area. I attend a support group in Brandon every other Monday. I've been going there since I was 8 months pregnant. I love being able to share my story with others who may be in my situation, it's very theraputic. I hope everyone has a great day!
Hi everyone !! I am Maria and we live in Hernando County. We have 3 beautiful children 2 bio and 1 princesa recently adopted from Guatemala. I also Homeschool. :flowergift:
Advertisements
Hello! My name is Jenny. We have 13 adopted children
(10 live at home, others are adults) by private adoptoin and foster care. We have 1 foster child whom we are adopting this year. :banana: Our children's ages are: 28,25,22,19,18,16,14,11,11,10,10,8,5 and our foster son is 2. We live in Winter Haven just East of Tampa.
wow you must have a large house well my husband and I are older adults in the process of adoption we got our homestudy approved Nov.22,2006 and have been waiting for a match we have inquired about several children but some are either already placed or some excuse it's really frustrating at times we are streight adopt from fostercare we live in New Port Richey pasco county we want girls between 1-12yo we are waiting to hear how the match meeting april 3rd will go hope we are the lucky ones
hi, I am Natalie from Land O Lakes, Fl. I am considering adoption from Russia in a couple of years and just joined to this forum.
Hi, We live in Hudson & are thinking about adopting domestic cause international is way out of the ball park. Just want to say Hi. Debbie
Advertisements
Hi,
I was browsing & saw that you were doing foster to adopt in N.P.R.. We live in Hudson. I had thought about trying to foster first before adopting. Right now we are on hold but it would be good to talk to somebody who has been through this. We went to orientatiob but that was as far as we got. Right now my hubby is just getting unemployment so we have to wait. Hope to chat soon. Debbie