Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I are just (finally) beginning the process of finding a new home for our adopted son. We adopted our son and his biologic sister from Ukraine nearly 7 years ago, at which time they were almost 3 and 6 years old. Our son will be 10 in April. Sadly, he has not thrived in our home. He has RAD and ADHD. Had we known this years ago, we would have started his treatment before we were too exhausted and burned out to support him well. I truly believe that he could flourish in the right home. We hope to find a loving - and prepared - family for him that we could stay in touch with to support each other and continue a relationship between he and his sister. Please send a message back if you would like more info about us or him.
I am very sorry for the pain you're going through right now.
I wanted to let you know that this forum is not a matching site and it's against forum rules to solicit adoptive parents (or kids, for that matter).
These forums are a great place to get support and advice as you go through this difficult time. It would also, I think, be OK to ask people to PM you with names of agencies/resources.
Advertisements