Advertisements
Advertisements
My son is almost 3yo. We adopted him from Russia in 2005. We love him to pieces. We hope to also adopt a little girl. I hope we get some action on this thread - it would be great to have a play date sometime.
My two boys are 5 and 2. We adopted them from San Bernardino County and are hoping to update our homestudy to adopt 1-2 more in the future....let's get this board going...anyone else? ages of kiddos?
Advertisements
Hi,
We adopted domestically in 2005 and our daughter is now 20 months. We live in Wildomar next to Murrieta.
I'm not in Corona but I have friends who live out there. I'm in Whittier. I have two, son age 12 and a daughter
We used DCFS for both adoptions. My son came home when he was 2 1/2 y/o & my daughter was 3 weeks old! Let's get this California board moving!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
I am in Santa Ana, so not to far.. is their a local group that meets up? We are trying to adopt from Foster care, but aren't opposed to international. I have a heart for Africa, Haiti or India. I also have a heart for AIDS orphans. Not sure what lies in our future! Thanks.
BlessedMom of 4
I am in Santa Ana, so not to far.. is their a local group that meets up? We are trying to adopt from Foster care, but aren't opposed to international. I have a heart for Africa, Haiti or India. I also have a heart for AIDS orphans. Not sure what lies in our future! Thanks.
BlessedMom of 4
Advertisements