Advertisements
Advertisements
Born in 1952, Boonton New Jersey, Betty Sue Witty is my mothers birth name, Arthur Marrone is my birthfather, found him about 20 years ago but would like to find his family my grandmother was Jean Ethridge and my grandfather was Chever Witty. I have more information about them. My birthmother was born on February 4th,1932. If I could just find a picture of her I would be happy. I know that she had a child before me, his name might of been charles, than came me, and a child after me, there were more children after that, named kelly and timmy, and probably one or two after that, not sure. She stayed around boonton for awhile than might have gone to florida or something. If this sounds familiar to anyone let me know, thanks a lot.
Advertisements
Hi. My name is Carol Wirth. I am helping my friend, James Grande, find his birth parents. He recently got his certified birth certificate from New Jersey which lists his parents as Betty Sue Witty and Charles Keefe. He was born in 1959 in Newark, NJ. He may be your brother. You can reach me at dss8@hotmail.com