Advertisements
Advertisements
I have noticed that not too many people have posted on these new forums, come on ppl's!!!! Where is everyone???? Am I the only one in the Garland area....Bmoms, Amoms, Adoptees???? Anyone....?????
I feel so lonely....:confused: :cowboy: :banana: :banana:
Hello---Read your post and just thought I would drop a line to introduce my self. My name is Jennifer & I'm a bmom to a 14 year old girl, Rebecca. I have no contact with her as her adoptive parents have asked me to move on and want no further contact. Feel free to respond back to me.
Advertisements
Hello! It's been a long time since I've visited this site but the adoption news email I received today prompted me to log on.
I am an adoptive mom to a five year old little guy here in Garland. We have little contact with his bio family, due to their chosing, who are in the area.
Riley has a bio brother, 14 months his senior, who lives in Rowlett so we're able to get the boys together often. He has been adopted as well and they call each other "really brothers"!
I'm so lucky to be his mommy and tell my son that every single day!
I am in Frisco, but these FORUMS do not seem to have much activity. Still in the adoption process.
Just saying HI!
Ellis county Foster mom, adopted mom, adoptee. Just get busy and forget to check this site out. Happy New Year!