Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, We live in Fort Worth just outside of Keller. We have 1 little girl adopted 2 1/2 years ago. She will be 3 next month.
We have lots of family in Fort Worth and Hurst. Currently we live in CA but I will be back next month for a visit. l love Texas.
Advertisements
I am originally from Aurora,Texas.I was born in Denton,Texas. I have one adopted daughter. She is now 19. She has been a blessing in our home. Time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby.
I miss Texas. I do have relatives in Ft Worth. My mother and dad are deceased, so I do not visit as much. I have sisters that live in Sanger. I visit a few times a year. I miss the blue bonnets. My daughter talked like a little Texan until she started to school in Oklahoma. I have video film of her when she was small and she can't believe how southern her speech was in the film.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]:love: [/FONT]
I AM BMOTHER SEARCHING-LIVED HERE ALMOST ALL MY LIFE (since i was 2) (over 35 years)
looking for bmothers & advice
still searching:love:
Advertisements
Were waiting to schedule a homestudy meeting. Hoping to adopt older sibling group. We are in North Keller/Roanoke area. Anyone adopt older siblings or older children?:grouphug: One big happy family
Advertisements