Advertisements
Advertisements
My neice was born may 23 1974 LSS she was adopted in Pa but not born there.
she was adopted at 3 months old, do you have any info
Advertisements
Archive
Originally Posted By Lynn
Any adopted children born 1970 to 1979 through Lutheran Social Service, curious about their early beginnings...were you in our LSS foster home? I would love to find one of our babies.
I am looking for a boy that was born sometime in 1979 and being placed for adoption. I believe it was LSS handling the adoption. I believe this boy's name was Christopher, named by his birthmother. If you know of him, I would love to hear from you. He may have two half-sisters here who would love to know whether he's out there as well.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi olyhills. I read your post. Do you know anything more about your birthparents or perhaps when your adoption was finalized? I am looking for a male born and placed in 1979/80. I am neither the birthmother or birthfather, but do know both parents of the young man I am looking for. I thought he was placed by LSS, but it was a long time ago, so I don't remember clearly. I also thought his birthname was Christopher, but I could be wrong about that too. Please feel free to respond. Whatever, my good wishes for you. jmb
sorry, I think you have the wrong person, I am searching for b. parents of boy born 1969. an I am not olyhills.
Archive
Originally Posted By Lynn
Any adopted children born 1970 to 1979 through Lutheran Social Service, curious about their early beginnings...were you in our LSS foster home? I would love to find one of our babies.
hope you can help our email is djaandtea @hotmail.com
Advertisements
I was fostered through LSS for almost three months. I was born in Hennipen County on 11/25/1970. A bright redheaded, blue eyed girl.
I was born in Duluth MN 06/12/1970 and adopted through Minneapolis LSS when I was one years old. I would love to find my birth family.
Sounds like my fiance. But his name is Eric. If you want to discuss email me please. katinabryant09@yahoo.com
I am looking for a boy that was born sometime in 1979 and being placed for adoption. I believe it was LSS handling the adoption. I believe this boy's name was Christopher, named by his birthmother. If you know of him, I would love to hear from you. He may have two half-sisters here who would love to know whether he's out there as well.
i was born in april 1974..adopted a few weeks later
Where were you born/adopted out? I am looking for a brother who was born April 1974 and adopted out soon after.. I believe the name given at birth was Joey or Joseph, born April 8th I believe.
Advertisements