Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Delenn3
Does anyone have the new address or fax/phone nos of Vida Nueva Orphanage in Guatemala City. We adopted a 2 yr 8 mth old baby girl from there back in Oct last year. Now we have heard the orphanage has moved and we don't know where. We'd appreciate any info....thanks, Australia here!
Advertisements
Julie - who is Jessie Garcia and how do I contact her? Her name is not a name I recognize from here in Australia. Do you have her email address perhaps which you can forward on to me, or does she sometimes reside on this noticeboard? Thanks Gaby
Julie - who is Jessie Garcia and how do I contact her? Her name is not a name I recognize from here in Australia. Do you have her email address perhaps which you can forward on to me, or does she sometimes reside on this noticeboard? Thanks Gaby
Hi Delenn3 - I was just wondering if you had any luck with this request? I was adopted from Guatemala from the same orphanage and currently live in Australia. Can I ask if you know someone by the name of Elizabeth Morales Rojas? I'm in the process of trying to get some information on my biological family. Thanks