Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my aunts daughter. She was given up for adoption around 1965 when my aunt was 16. I think it was in the winter time, but I am not sure. It was a catholic church in Chicago, Illinois that my aunt was sent to, to have her baby. The girl she had would be my cousin.
I too am looking for a baby girl born in Chicago, IL in the 60's, but the baby I'm looking for was born around 1966-1968. She was born at Great Lakes Naval Base Hospital to Judy and Donald Daniel. Donald was stationed there while in the Navy and Judy was his new wife there, alone, with no family. They are my parents. I was born in Franklinton, LA in 1970. I did not know I had a sister until recently and have just started to try to find her. This is my first post--my first attempt. I will have more details and a specific birthdate in the future as I dig deeper into the past.
Courtney
iquilt4u@bellsouth.net
Advertisements
FlutterValley
I am searching for my aunts daughter. She was given up for adoption around 1965 when my aunt was 16. I think it was in the winter time, but I am not sure. It was a catholic church in Chicago, Illinois that my aunt was sent to, to have her baby. The girl she had would be my cousin.
Hello I am the daughter of an adoptee who was born January 16 1966 , give or take a few days . I am starting to wonder if she was born in late 65 (December) . But anyways my mother is half Greek half Black from what her mother told her 1st time she contacted her , which she wanted no contact although the papers say he was Mexican or Spanish descent . But I've wondered about her bio family for years , she has too although her mother didn't want it because nobody knew at the time . Although I would pray to God she had a change in heart . But your case sounds familiar , if so please write back and my email is lexuswhite96@yahoo.com