Advertisements
Advertisements
I dedicate this lighted candle to the many angels who watch over us from day to day. I know these angels and I can sometimes feel they are near. They are my grandmothers, my father, my mother and my brother (Happy Birthday!). They say everything happens for a reason and while we may not know what it is today, in time we will come to understand. When we got the news about our little miracle, I understood. There was no doubt in my mind that my angels played a part in bring my little girl to me. Although I can't see them here with me, I often wonder as my daughter stares into space and her face suddenly lights up with a smile if she has seen one of the many angels that watch over us each day.
I Too Would Light To Light A Candle For My A Mother Which Was The Only Mother I Had Up Until The Agels Took Her 3 Yrs. Ago Due To Cancer.
I Light A Candle For Everyone That Has Had A Tragedy In Their Life.it Will Always Get Better And God Is With You Always.
I Have Been Looking For My B Mom And Dad For Over 20 Yrs. And The Funny Thing Is That They Live Supposely In The Same State But Ha Ha Have'nt Found Them Yet.
Advertisements