Advertisements
Advertisements
I found out not long ago that I could have a half sister.Lot's of info.She was born around 1949 or 1950.Her birthname I believe was Donna Wood.She was raised in Madoc Ontario.I know she entertains under the name of Donna Moon.I believe that she could live in the Ottawa area.I believe her married name could be Fairburn.If anybody might know of her I would appreciate it.Can't find any phone numbers.
Thank-you
Cheryl Hagerman(Wood)
:thanks:
hi quinte,
my name is jenni and i recently found my birth family because my half sister did what you are doing!! i found a website and all of the information matches the information that you have posted. her husband's name is gary fairburn. the website is : http://www.ottawacountrymusichof.org/links/links.htm, you may have found it already but there is a link for donations with an address, it is worth a try to send a letter there. i hope that this is helpfull and god bless you.
jenni
Advertisements
Thank-you Jenni:
Yes I have found the site you are talking bot and I don't believe that it goes to her.I am also trying to find out when she will perform next and try to make it there.On her one site it has a picture of her and she and my baby sister are identical.They both resemble my dad.
Quinte
:laundry:
Hi!
My name is Dennis Linton and I now own the house that Donna Moon grew up in. This is the girl from Madoc, Ontario that entertained under the name Donna Moon, was nominated for a couple Junos in 1974, was inducted to some Ottawa Valley music hall of name in 1995. She is in Madoc as I write. Don't know if you ever found her but, if not, perhaps I can help out.
It is weird how the world turns - I went to a house here in town today to deliver some mail inadvertently sent to the wrong address (mine) and ended up having a big ol' chat with the guy's mother - Donna Moon. She is a tiny blonde lady.
Sincerely
Dennis
Hi!
My name is Dennis Linton and I now own the house that Donna Moon grew up in. This is the girl from Madoc, Ontario that entertained under the name Donna Moon, was nominated for a couple Junos in 1974, was inducted to some Ottawa Valley music hall of name in 1995. She is in Madoc as I write. Don't know if you ever found her but, if not, perhaps I can help out.
It is weird how the world turns - I went to a house here in town today to deliver some mail inadvertently sent to the wrong address (mine) and ended up having a big ol' chat with the guy's mother - Donna Moon. She is a tiny blonde lady.
Sincerely
Dennis