Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello-
I am a new mommy to our beautiful baby boy adopted from Guatemala! We have been home for 2 months, and he is now 8 months old. He is the love of our lives. DH and I live in Desoto County, north MS, about 10 minutes from Memphis. If there are any other families with little Guatemalan kiddos, I would love to hear from you. We are looking forward to meeting other families who have adopted from Guatemala.
Hey,
We live in Jackson, TN and are in the PGN as of July 9. Our sweet baby Hannah is so precious to us. We went to see her in April. She was born March 7th. Just wanted to drop you a line because we are close in miles. I know your little boy is a blessing. I hope we come out of PGN as fast as you did.
In Christ's love,
Amy Parker
Advertisements
We are at the beginning of the process. We are adopting a little girl (age 5) from Guatemala from a private Children's Home. We just sent off our Form I-600A to Memphis. Do any of you remember how long it took to hear anything? How long after your fingerprints did it take to hear anything?
Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated!
Many Blessings!
I'm in Ripley, just wanted to say hi :) although we havn't adopted internationally, we're working on baby #3 from foster care.
Hi There, we are in Olive Branch and brought our son home from Guatemala in January of 07.
Edited to add - - OOPS, sorry Amanda I didn't recognize your post name. I think that we have met??
Advertisements