Advertisements
Advertisements
Im looking for my birth mother I was born at Mercy hospital on Nov 20 1969 in Chicago. My mothers name is Frances Elizabeth Burkhart and my name was Elizabeth Burkhart she was 20 at the the time of my birth. I would really like to get to know her. I have a special needs child and I would like some medical info also.:hissy: :wings:
Advertisements
Adopted 7-7-62, lake county, IL, -private adoption handled by attorney Seymour Layfer. born 1-22-62 in Dade County, FL. birthname Tracy Robinson, birthmothers name Faye Robinson. Adopted name Angela Lee Harris
D.O.B. - 1/22/1962, Born in Miami, Dade Co.) FL
Adoption took place on: 7-7-1962 in Waukegan,
(Lake Co.) IL
Private adoption: Seymour Layfer (attorney) Deceased
Name at birth: Tracy Robinson
B-Moms name: Faye Robinson
Adopted name: Angela Lee Harris
Hi, I see your post was made a long time ago.
I am just starting my search and saw your post. I was born June 13, 1975 and adopted from The Cradle. I was told my birth parents were both 18 when I was born and wanted to go to college but knew they couldn’t care for me.
I hope you don’t mind my reaching out.
Best,
HP
I have a sister out there that was Born in the Chicago land area, I am guessing she would be somewhere between 35-42. I believe the adoption agency my mother used was The Cradle. My mothers last name was Talbott, possibly bloom at the time. There is alot of family traits I am sure that couldnt be denied if you were a family member of ours. I know you would have been my mothers first child and I believe she was 16 when she had you. You would have a brother and sister, I am 24 yrs old and my brother is 33yrs old. Some where out there we know you are and are interested in meeting you. :cheer:
Advertisements