Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
In Aug of 1989 I made the hardest choice of my life. I have prayed that I would some day look into my first borns eyes and see I made the correct choice.My daughter is now 19 and I would like to know she is doing well. She was born in Oak Lawn,Il at Christ hospitial. I hand picked her parents for her. When we met face to face Bob and Vikki promised a great life for whom they would name Courtney. I cherish the photos they sent me when she was a baby. I belive they live {or lived in Homewood or their abouts}
Though I was told they were quite the travelers so they could be anywhere now.
I'm sending out a plea....if anyone knows where this family is ...please let them know I pray for them. I long to see my daughter. A friendship would be what I seek. After all I gave them the greatest gift and I mean no harm.
How ever if no meeting is wanted at this time or any other my heart will remain broken and torn. I would like to pass on to Courtney and her parents the fact that she has a sister Olivia who was born in 1992 and a brother Matthew who was born in 1986. We have always spoken about you and the sad choice I had to make at a very unstable time in my life. they too would love to hear from your family. I wish you nothing but true happiness! Tammy