Advertisements
Advertisements
Hiya,
Most of my pals in the Special Needs chat know about the novel I'm writing, now I have a question related with foster care..
My detective is fostering a 7yo boy who was present when a serial killer killed the man who was attempting to assault him . . . and did it in such a way that he didn't see anything.
The kid a few weeks later was taken from his mother-stepfather (father's not in picture) due to severe emotional neglect and my detective stepped up to the plate and arranged to take the kid in.
The case has now progressed to the point where the FBI steps in and takes it from the detective...
My questiion is this....the FBI now want to reinterview the boy to jog his memory, so does my detective/foster father have to get approval from someone in the GA DFACS office or is it enough for him to be the foster father?
Daivd
Okay, now I'm getting tissed, I might be an 'adoption author', whatever the heck that is, but my question was a foster care question and should have been left there.
Barring that, the 'helpful' administrator should have sent me a note telling me where the heck they moved it too. Administrators have moved my posts twice for different reasons and not told me squat. I put a link to my important posts in my favorites and if you move them I have to search . . . not a difficult process, but I'm often too busy to do it.
I really think I'd get more responses in the foster care area.
Which is why I put it there, besides, the people I talk to most are there.
David
Advertisements