Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I are currently in the process of adoption from Guatemala and would very much like to adopt 1 - 2 more children. :eyebrows: However, it's unlikely that we will be able to adopt again from Guatemala. :( We have discussed other countries and although I'm drawn to one other country in particular, my husband is not. Ultimately, we would love the opportunity to bring another child home from a Latin American country, however, our choices are limited due to our ages (45 and 44). I started researching Panama today and discovered that this may be a possibility for us and would like to hear from others who have gone through the process.
Would you recommend an adoption from Panama to others?
What did you find to be the pluses?
What did you find to be the minuses?
What advice, if any, are you willing to pass along to those of us who are interested in pursuing adoption from Panama in the future?
:thanks:
Debbie
We are in the same boat. We are planning on beginning the process again (we brought home our little girl from Guatemala over the summer) and have many questions as we are trying to decide on another country. Have you heard anything about other countries in Central America?
joe and julie
Advertisements