Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my birth parents. My fathers name was or is Burl Leslie Williams, and my mothers name is Dianna Lynn Williams, she also goes by the last name Hyde and Stanford. Please help me. Anyone with info on these people, please message me back. Thankyou
Any more details you know of? A location maybe?
It might help your search if you let everyone know... just wanted to help :)
Advertisements
[QUOTE=christine-prado2007]I am looking for my birth parents. My fathers name was or is Burl Leslie Williams, and my mothers name is Dianna Lynn Williams, she has gone by the last name Hyde and Stanford. We were adopted in Sonoma County in March of 1976. My mother was born September 21, 1953 and my father was born August 7, 1952. My natural parents were married September 3, 1971. My mother was also a Wave in the United States Navy. My father was a plumber and had once lived in Martinez, CA. The names of our parents that adopted us are Robert Lee Smith and Beverly Ann Smith who is now remarried with the last name Cleland. Like I said we were adopted in Sonoma County and lived and grew up in Petaluma. I, Christine Smith, along with my sis and her family, now live in Santa Rosa, CA. If anyone has any other information, Please contact me.
Have you gotten a copy of their marriage license? That can sometimes name their parents. In this case, sometimes its easier to find their parents and trace them that way. If either of their parents passed away, the obituary would likely list all their children and where they lived. I did find your mother's maiden name.
Mary
You can send a request to the county office where they married. Make sure you specify marriage application, not the certificate. Did you see my post that I found her maiden name, along with her two siblings?
Mary
Advertisements
Hi ! Looking for my birth mom and dad. I was born on December 10 1989 in Chicago Illinois at Good SAMs hospital. My name was Courney Weber, not sure on the birth mom and dads name. Looking for any help!!