Advertisements
Advertisements
Well here's the generics:
Born: 4/19/1969
City: Great Falls
I've thought about this, and started this process probably like 10 different times. Mostly just trying to use the web based tools out there. Since Montana is a small population, I'd thought it would be an easy way to scan and see if "bfamily" is looking or not. But at last, nothing has really popped up on radar.
My adopted family never kept it a secret from me. I've known pretty much every since I could comprehend. I am thankful for that after hearing some stories from peoples "difficulties" of adjustment after finding out later in life.
Anyways, will see what comes of this. Trying to collect info from Montana while I'm out of state will be a challenge, but I know my family will gladly help with what they can.
I've gotten the redacted versions of my adoptions records.
I know I was born in the Deaconess Hospital, Great Falls MT, from my understanding the one that burned down.
The little information I can garner from my birth mother info is:
Year of Birth: 1944
Unmarried at the time
Lived in Cascade county?? unsure on this one
Scottish decent
Height: 5' 6"
Hazel Eyes -- I got those
dark blondish / redish hair -- their words not mine
Wore glasses
She already had a son who was 5 years at the time of the pregnancy with me. though in part of the docs his year of birth is 62. Which makes him 6 to 7 my senior.
Do have a bit more information about her parents as well, but most relevant would be she was 2nd oldest of 5 siblings.
Advertisements