Advertisements
Advertisements
I am also looking into Everlasting Adoptions and would like to know if they are reputable and what your experiences have been with them. Thank you!!
Advertisements
Hi, we have just started our adoption journey and would love to hear about Everlasting Adoptions. Please PM me with any info you may have. Thank you :)
Anyone out there have any experience with everlasting adoptions?? I would love any input and more info! Please PM me. Thanks!!
We signed with Everlasting February 2012 and we are still waiting. Our profile seems to be going out quite a bit.
Advertisements
I just sent in my application to Everlasting Adoptions. Please PM me if you have any experience with them. Thank you!!
Advertisements
Extremely disappointed
In 2 years of EA marketing us as adoptive parents they only got us one birth mother contact which turned out to be someone scamming for money.
From the beginning, our profile stated we are open to any race or gender, so it wasn't helpful when EA suggested we expand these options. Although our website profile looked nice, when I asked what the company does to try and find birth mom's and match us with them, I was not given a clear answer. When we asked if there were any revisions they would recommend to our profile to make it more likely for a birth mom to want to make initial contact with us, we were told someone at EA reviewed it and it looked good. However, the fact that we had only one birth mother (scammer) contact in 2 years proves differently.
We placed our trust in EA (and hard earned money), and carefully selected this company to help make our adoption dreams a reality, but EA did not come through for us. We did not expect a guaranteed adoption but we did expect more than ONE birth mother contact (who was a scammer....) in our time with them.
see: , &
Last update on January 9, 3:42 pm by nate boussad.
Please remember that all agency feedback must be given via private message. Thanks!!
I'm new to this forum so I'm sorry if I should have read something in advance, but why is that the case?
It seems to me that public reviews would benefit the wider community a lot more than just PMing specific people. Any reviews that don't abide by the code of conduct could be reported and removed..
Anyways, this seems to be one of the only places with reviews of Everlasting Adoptions and I would love to hear any feedback that anyone may have..
Extremely disappointed
In 2 years of EA marketing us as adoptive parents they only got us one birth mother contact which turned out to be someone scamming for money.
From the beginning, our profile stated we are open to any race or gender, so it wasn't helpful when EA suggested we expand these options. Although our website profile looked nice, when I asked what the company does to try and find birth mom's and match us with them, I was not given a clear answer. When we asked if there were any revisions they would recommend to our profile to make it more likely for a birth mom to want to make initial contact with us, we were told someone at EA reviewed it and it looked good. However, the fact that we had only one birth mother (scammer) contact in 2 years proves differently.
We placed our trust in EA (and hard earned money), and carefully selected this company to help make our adoption dreams a reality, but EA did not come through for us. We did not expect a guaranteed adoption but we did expect more than ONE birth mother contact (who was a scammer....) in our time with them.
see
I 100% agree. I used to think adoption was great but it really is a zero sum game at best. The tactics that have been/are still used against vulnerable pregnant women to coerce them into adoption border on human rights violations. I've read interviews with birth mothers who had tons of family support and a very good chance at raising their children, told by agencies how much better off their baby would be with another family for no clear reason beyond "they have more money."
If you haven't read it, check out Child Catchers by Katheryn Joyce. She goes into more detail regarding international adoption but she does touch on domestic. Fact is, domestic adoption is falling well out of favor because pregnant women are realizing they have far more options and a much brighter future than adoption agencies would have them believe.
Last update on July 28, 3:38 pm by Lovelash Singh.
Advertisements
I am also looking into Everlasting Adoptions and would like to know if they are reputable and what your experiences have been with them. Thank you!!
see: , &
I had a very good experience with Everlasting Adoptions. All of the staff who I talked to are incredibly nice and prompt with replies. Whenever I had questions or concerns, if they did not answer the phone, they would always call back the same day. They also did great work on my husband and my pamphlet that got sent out to birth mothers. I would highly recommend them above any state run adoption agency. Very small and personal, but very professional as well.