Advertisements
Advertisements
We adopted KK 2 years ago. I allowed continued visitation with bio grandma after adoption until I found she ws giving pics to the bio parents and they were posting them on FB. Also she was contacting bio dad asking him questions with my daughter right there - relaying info. And she wouldn't follow my requests (not returning from visit in timely manner - always late) etc. I told her I could no longer trust her and was stopping contact - to please not contact. This was 6/12/12. She continues to occasionally crop up and contact me. She texted me today out of the blue. Wishing KK a happy birthday, but always including stuff ending with threatening to take me to court to see her and one day it will be made right.... Just plain old harassment.
What can I do? This is the first text she's sent me. She no longer calls. She would usually just email me. I tried to block it, but it just goes to my spam file and I can still see it.:mad:
Keep a copy if every email or whatever you might get from her, just in case she does decide to do something. She hasn't got a leg to stand on concerning making anything right or getting visitation, etc. She messed that up herself. Don't answer the text. And yeah, I would be hot about that sort of stuff to. Hard to just let it go.
Advertisements