Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm searching for my birth family.
I was born January 25th, 1977 to a young mother at age 14 i believe. around 7:04pm or a tid bit later. I think I was about 8 pounds at birth. I have Italian and Spanish decent. My mother was said to be of italian, and my father spanish, I think he may have been 15 years old, but that is uncomfirmed. my adopted mother at the time was not married, she adopted me, and named me Kenneth Patrick, I think Maybe my last name then was her maiden name of Carrera. then she married my adopted father when I was about 5 or 6 years old and I gained the last name of Fisher.
She mentioned she almost named me Sean, but changed her mind and named me Kenneth.
I have a child with Autism, and amongst other issues, I have 3 other's with possible mental disabilities such as ADHD, Autism, Sensory issues, you name it. I want to know health info for my sake too and for my wife to be aware as well. Then I started thinking after all that has gone on, that I'm old enough now to look for myself or ask. yet my Adopted mother has secretly been distressed with my wife's intrest over the years. I may have said I wasn't interested at a younger time in my life, but now that I have my own family. I am more mature, and understand how important and legit this information is needed.
I hope I haven't forgot anything.
I have just ordered a birth certificate, and next is a social security card. then from there. I don't know what to do next.
Kenneth~*
Advertisements