Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm searching for my birth parents. I was born in Columbia, South Carolina August 15, 1965 at Columbia Hospital.
I am searching for a half-sibling and the dates and birthplace you list are close to what little info I have. Are you male or female? Do you know the name of the dr. who delivered you? Was it a private adoption, handled by an attorney?
Advertisements
was born August 15, 1965 in Columbia, South Carolina at 1:36 PM. The Doctor who delivered me was J.D. Bunch Jr. I think my name at that time was baby Wanda.
was a closed adoption. hope to hear back from you.
Were you adopted as a newborn? Did an attorney handle the adoption? I think Bob Bullock might have been the attorney who handled the adtoption, but I'm not sure. I have so little info to go on. Do you
know anything at all about your birth mother, such as age, appearance, etc?
If you have not registered with [url=http://www.southcarolinaadoptions.com]South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry - Reuniting Families Separated by Adoption[/url] please do so.
Also if your adoption was thru the Children's Bureau have you requested background info from DSS in Columbia?
deanfamly
Were you adopted as a newborn? Did an attorney handle the adoption? I think Bob Bullock might have been the attorney who handled the adtoption, but I'm not sure. I have so little info to go on. Do you
I dont know attorneys name or anything about my mother. my adopted mom only told me that she thinks she saw her leaving the hospital the day they picked me up. she said she looked to be around 14 or 15 years old. according to my birth certificate the Doctor who delivered my was J.D. Bunch, Jr MD. I was born at 1:36 pm. at Columbia Hospital. That's all I have to go on. I do know that my mom and dad used a local doctor here to help with the adoption or get them in contact with whoever they needed to help them with the adoption.
I wish I had more, but this is pretty much it.
thank you so much for writing back.
Advertisements
deanfamly
thought of something else. I was 8 months old when I was finally adopted. so I stayed at the hospital until I was adopted. don't know if this means anything or not, but just thought I would throw it in.
Thanks again
I wish I had more also. My mother would have been very young, probably under 20, but she looked younger than she was. Do you know why it took 8 months?
I just found out about this within the past year or so, after my mother passed away and her sister told me, she doesn't remember very much about what year or hardly anything, since she had moved to Atlanta by that time.
I registered once, but when I spoke with someone from the organization she said I did not have enough information to match up with anything, which I completely understand.
Advertisements
Register at [url=http://www.southcarolinaadoptions.com]South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry - Reuniting Families Separated by Adoption[/url] with just the info that you know.
deanfamly
I wish I had more also. My mother would have been very young, probably under 20, but she looked younger than she was. Do you know why it took 8 months?
I just found out about this within the past year or so, after my mother passed away and her sister told me, she doesn't remember very much about what year or hardly anything, since she had moved to Atlanta by that time.
No, don't know why it took so long. Its fustrating because I don't have anymore info to go on. I'm sure you feel the same way.
Thanks again for emailing back.
Tina