Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
Newbie here. I'm an adoptive parent of two Russian boys. I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has found a birth parent or sibling of their adopted child or if anyone has interest in doing so? Any hints as to how to go about it? Go ahead and contact me directly if you wish. Thanks for any feedback you have to offer. Annette2boyz
Advertisements
you can google Russian birth family search and you will come up with the lady that does it....
Good luck - we want to know too - lots of people do it!!
Annette2boyz, I've just PM'ed you a link someone kindly sent to me a year ago. I didn't persue it but the link might be helpful to you.
This topic has been discussed several times here, I've just had a little look but couldn't find the old links, maybe someone else can find them. Good Luck.
OUr daughter was quote a "true orphan". She was abandoned at the hospital and whey tried to contact her birthmother, she had given false info. Hannah was give a full name but it was given to her by the hospital. Apparently, that is pretty common and many APs don't know about this until they start searching. Just FYI...I do wish Hannah would have the choice later in life if she wanted to search, bur sadly there is no way to search.
Good luck to you..I hope you can find the info you are looking for!
I did find my Russian daughter's birth parents. I used the services of a Russian Speaking British man who lives in Russia. You will have to PM me for more information. I decided to search based on information I got from the orphanage. The only reason my daughter was placed was because they felt they could not properly care for her disabilities in Russia. So we were able to contact her parents and now have photos of them and her full siblings and some photos of her parents as children as well as information in case she wants a relationship with them. The contact was painful for them, though also healing. The mother is releived that the child is now happy and loved and able to have a full life. The father is a little ashamed that he could not properly provide for his child and that his country could not. It hurt him, but he too is glad that she is happy and loved. We are able to send letters and photos through the English gentleman and they can also send us letters if they wish through him.
Advertisements
I am sending this information because I just cut and copied, I have spoke on this topic before and this is what I wrote:
The womans name is Mary You need to join her Group.
<edited to remove links, pm for more info>
The information I had was her full name and the city where she was last. I hope this helps. I'm still wondering how we will stay in contact but as I'ved said I now know I'll be able to speak the truth when she asks.
I had this post edited. (ever changing rules) Please pm me if you want the information.
heikewould
I am sending this information because I just cut and copied, I have spoke on this topic before and this is what I wrote:
The womans name is Mary . You need to join her Group.
<edited to remove links, pm for more info>
The information I had was her full name and the city where she was last. I hope this helps. I'm still wondering how we will stay in contact but as I'ved said I now know I'll be able to speak the truth when she asks.
Yes, over 1000 families have searched and contacted birthfamily in Russia, and other countries. You can PM me as well for more information and resources
Since October of 2006, I have had ongoing contact with my daughter's Russian family, and it has been very positive for us. It is also very painful - just as Lorraine mentioned. They are very sad that they were unable to keep Olya, and my heart grieves for them. BUT they are very happy to know that she is happy, healthy and loved. That helps lessen the pain somewhat. I am so very happy that I searched for this precious family, and we feel like extended family. Olya has 2 older sisters who are in their 20's, and each one has a child - Olya is an aunt to children her own age!!
Anyway, I think about them all the time, I pray for them all the time, and I want so badly to help them in any way I can. They are poor, but proud and loving people. Olya has her own little photo album with their pictures and she loves to look at it from time to time and we talk about.
To the original poster, please feel free to contact me if you want more info. Depending on which searcher you contact, they will tell you what they need in order to do a search.
All the best,
Lola
Advertisements
Dear all,
I assist foreign adoptive parents to search for Russian birth families. You may find all the appropriate info on birth family search in Russia on my website Please contact me on rybakovlaw@gmail.com or Skype: denis.rybakov1 and I will answer all your questions and will be happy to find you the birth family in Russia.
Kind regards,
Denis Rybakov
Attorney-at-law
Last update on December 6, 9:21 am by Denis Rybakov.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I was adopted from Chita Russia and I am wondering if I can find my birth mother? I have so many questions! like if I have any brother or sisters. I would like to find my birth mother.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello Dennis!
My name is Irina. I help to the adopted children find their biological parents in Russia. Contact me and I will try to help you. My email is buscopadres@gmail.com
I was adopted from Chita Russia and I am wondering if I can find my birth mother? I have so many questions! like if I have any brother or sisters. I would like to find my birth mother.
Advertisements
Hi Sofia. Thank you for your message. I will be happy to locate your Russian birth family. Please contact me at rybakovlaw@gmail.com and I will email you all the relevant information re the search. Kind regards, Denis M. Rybakov -
1 Liked
 likes this.
Can you send me info to find birth parents? Was adopted
I did find my Russian daughter's birth parents. I used the services of a Russian Speaking British man who lives in Russia. You will have to PM me for more information. I decided to search based on information I got from the orphanage. The only reason my daughter was placed was because they felt they could not properly care for her disabilities in Russia. So we were able to contact her parents and now have photos of them and her full siblings and some photos of her parents as children as well as information in case she wants a relationship with them. The contact was painful for them, though also healing. The mother is releived that the child is now happy and loved and able to have a full life. The father is a little ashamed that he could not properly provide for his child and that his country could not. It hurt him, but he too is glad that she is happy and loved. We are able to send letters and photos through the English gentleman and they can also send us letters if they wish through him.