Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone. I'm a reunited adoptee thanks to the internet and my bmom's and my mutual search. She is awesome. I keep wondering through the years about who took care of me the first two years of my life. My memories are very vague of the time before my adoption. I'm not sure if I was in a private home or what. I would love to know which of my "memories" were truly just that and what may have been just daydreams. I've yet to find an actual registry for foster family reunions. I've thought of starting one on my own, but it seems a forum could serve that purpose if by chance all parties were in search.
Also, if I can be of any help with anyones search let me know. I'd be glad to help. Good luck in everyones searches.
Did you try contacting the County DSS and see if they have any information pertaining to your placement?
Advertisements
I want to update this post also. I am NOT a reunited adoptee it turns out. I was informed the other day (after 14 years) that the DNA test we did was incorrect. So I am now armed only with non id info from the state again.