Advertisements
Advertisements
I have often wondered if somewhere in the world there are siblings for my daughter, from her mother.
My daughter was adopted from Khabarovsk, Russia, in 2004 when she was 13. She had been in the orphanage since 1998, about 6.5 years.
If you have adopted from Khabarovsk, and your child was born after 1998, I have some questions. Did your child's birthmother originally come from a nearby settlement called Pobeda? Was her last name Pavlova or Khrul? Does your child have very curly blonde hair, and possibly dark green eyes? If you can answer "yes" to any of these, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me.
Thanks,
Dee
Advertisements
Dee,
There's a couple of websites that help locate sibs. I've registered a bunch of my kids but no matches yet. The most success I've had is going to the regional yahoo groups. I'd definitely post on Khab's yahoo groups. It's worth a shot. Have you also looked on the database in awhile? I know Alex has a sib that was born after him. I definitely need to look on the database soon. I wish you all the best of luck w/ your search. Trust me, I know how it is w/ the teens asking questions about sibs. They'll drive you nuts:arrow: !
Take care,
I don't believe my son is a sibling. However, we do know that our son SUPPOSIVILY has an older brother who still lives with the parents. Can someone PM me the site where you can check this information out about siblings??
There are also ways you can have a searcher go to the region and investigate the possibility of siblings. We had a successful search for birth family information for our children and actually learned about a younger sibling during that process. They might be able to tell you if siblings exist and whether they were adopted or not.
PM me if you want more information about that.
Jen
I am adopted from Russia in 2004 was born in 2002 and I am looking for any information on me, anything will help at all
I have often wondered if somewhere in the world there are siblings for my daughter, from her mother.
My daughter was adopted from Khabarovsk, Russia, in 2004 when she was 13. She had been in the orphanage since 1998, about 6.5 years.
If you have adopted from Khabarovsk, and your child was born after 1998, I have some questions. Did your child's birthmother originally come from a nearby settlement called Pobeda? Was her last name Pavlova or Khrul? Does your child have very curly blonde hair, and possibly dark green eyes? If you can answer "yes" to any of these, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me.
Thanks,
Dee
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Thanks,
Dee
Hi, are you still looking?
Last update on September 25, 3:37 am by Rudy Doyle.
Thanks,
Dee
Im matching that descrpition