Advertisements
Advertisements
I am still looking for my half sister, born in Anaconda, Montana, on or about July 29, 1975, given the birth name Stephanie. She was taken to Yakima, Washington and put up for adoption in early August of that year. I have found out that a horrible lie was told about her at that time and I hope that it wasn't passed on to her. If you are this person, please contact me and you can be united with many blood relatives who have never had the chance to meet you. God bless you.
-Linda in Oklahoma
Advertisements
Hi, I am not the person you are looking for but identified with your post. I believe that my birth mother told a lie about me when I was born to cover up my adoption to my older siblings. I hope you have been able to locate your sister.
I am still looking for my half sister, born in Anaconda, Montana, on or about July 29, 1975, given the birth name Stephanie. She was taken to Yakima, Washington and put up for adoption in early August of that year. I have found out that a horrible lie was told about her at that time and I hope that it wasn't passed on to her. If you are this person, please contact me and you can be united with many blood relatives who have never had the chance to meet you. God bless you.
-Linda in Oklahoma
Hello. I think I am the person you are looking for. I was born on July 29, 1975 in Anaconda, Montana. I was taken to Yakima, Washington where I was adopted by a wonderful family. I was told my birth mother named me Stephanie. My parents changed my name. It has been a long time since you posted this. I am hoping you get the message that I left you a message. :) I would love to hear from you.
-Melissa
1 Liked
 likes this.
We are trying to respond to Melissa Anderson but the site is giving us trouble. I have sent a friend request to Melissa, I believe you may be my half sister. FUMCBA was posted by my husband 10 years ago.
Advertisements
What sort of trouble is the site giving you?
My husband was the original poster for me (FUMCBA) and now he can't get back in to update it, they seem to not have any record of him, even though this post from ten years ago proves it. And, they sent a notice to him when there was a reply.
Last update on February 26, 2:57 pm by Linda Rowland.
Advertisements