Advertisements
Advertisements
I love purses too!!! But, I'm good at losing things (lol) so I just carry the diaper bag. I have a small wallet that I got in GC and that's in the front pocket. Until my hubby comes home, I'm never without ds, so no reason to switch back and forth yet.
Advertisements
I pack a baby backpack and usually leave it in the car. I carry a big purse with only a few essentials ( diaper, changing pad, wipes, a toy, snacks and a burp cloth ( that doubles as a bib ).
Joy
I also LOVE purses!!! But, I can't carry both - it would drive me nuts.
My diaper bag came with a black "pouch." It's big enough to hold my checkbook, credit/debit cards, pens, personal items ;), etc. I just move it back and forth between the diaper bag and my purse. It works wonderfully!!
Kim
I put my wallet in the diaper bag.. I REALLY miss my purses though! A friend and I were out shopping the other day, and I was seriously considering buying the most adorable purse, and then I remembered that it would be years before I'd carry it, so I put it back.. :-( I compensate by having three very cute diaper bags! ;-)
Advertisements
I do both....I feel naked without my purse!!! (Thank God I don't LOOK naked without it....that would be scary for the general population!)
Although, I like Robyn's (Lady Tink) idea of putting the purse IN the diaper bag!
Cindy
Thanks so much ladies for all the input. I have seen some very cute diaper bags that are more modern than they used to be. I did find one that looks like a purse and has separate compartments for my stuff. I guess I won't be getting that new Kathy Van Zeeland bag I wanted for this fall! LOL
If you are a working woman of multi facets and multi commitments; Like you are mother, working lady and a responsible house lady at the same time, then as a token of appreciation we recommend our compact, yet multi compartment bag sets. Which comes in pure faux leather, canvas and rexine material with easy hybrid carry options. Similarly, if you are a housewife responsible for your home grocery and kids shopping then we suggest our large capacity tote bags with premium quality stitch and convenient shoulder or back carry.