Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
For any of the Foster parents who have ever foster cared children in Tippecanoe County...I have a question regarding Judge Loretta Rush. I was told that she doesn't like to keep infants born into Foster care in the system for long. Our FS was given to us practically at birth, but was put in the system right from the hospital. He is now almost 4 months old. His Bio Mom just got sentenced to a minimum of 6 months work release jail time, and the Bio Dad is not to be considered as a placement. The rest of the Bio family does not want the our FS or they have failed because of prior child abuse charges themselves. This is Bio Mom's 4th child now. The other three were all TPR'd and adopted through Foster care. Our FS was born blind and through multiple surgeries can now see with the help of speacial contact lens. later he will have another surgery to have lens implanted in his eyes. We have met all of his medical needs, and made sure he has been too all postop appointments and surgeries. The Bio Mom was invited to all, but never showed up. Our court date is at the end of this month for reveiw. Has anyone ever had their Foster child(ren) Tpr'd through Tippecanoe County? I am just wondering what the Judge is going to do about all of this. Any information would be appreciated. Thank-you