Advertisements
Advertisements
tim..i almost didn't say anything about that..cause i didn't want to end up being portrayed as a victim..cause i don't feel i am..so ty for taking it the way i wanted it to be taken. Don't get me wrong..i went through some tough stages..hating feeling sorry for myself..but I don't anymore. I wish it hadn't of happened but I tell myself..my past has made who I am today the bad and the good..not that i wanted the bad to happen..for the love of pete i can't talk today lol..u know what i mean though.
I have started keeping all the clothes that the kids have outgrown now in case I need them. If I end up with a teen girl that is even my girls they've hit the jackpot..cause i swear the girls tell me certain jeans don't fit them anymore just cause they want new lol..I also still have some things from when we had blaine..so that will help..But there is ALOT I will still have to get. NOw how do i find out about this Mom2Mom sales? Will my CW know about this or will i just find out as i meet other FP?
Advertisements
In our area we have what are called Mom2Mom sales. It is where a bunch of moms get together and have a big sale. Each one rents a table (usually put on at a local church) to display what they are selling. It is open to the public, so anyone can go. This way the moms can sell what their children have outgrown. Most of the time it is name brand or designer clothes at really cheap prices. It's like going to a bunch of quality garage sales without all the traveling around.